BUSINESS ANALYST / PRODUCT OWNER
|Location:||Fire Service Headquarters|
|Job Type:||Fixed Term Contract Full Time|
Business Analyst / Product Owner
Grade 9: £29, 055 - £30, 756 per annum
Would you like to use your skills to help save lives in a creative, challenging and innovative environment?
We are a team of software professionals challenging the way applications are delivered in the public sector. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our expanding application development team, working on web/mobile greenfield projects, reducing risk and keeping communities across Merseyside safe.
You are enthusiastic and talented and would like to be an integral part of a creative and innovative application development team. You thrive in a busy, hands-on environment where you can put your superb communication and teamwork skills into action.
What you’ll be doing:
• Gaining insights through interviewing potential users
• Communicating requirement’s effectively to the dev team through various mediums
• Demonstrating applications
• Analysing products with analytic tools
What equipment/tools will be provided for business analysts/product owners?
We will provide state of the art equipment/tools including:
• Visual Studio Team Services
You will work in a dedicated office in an agile team which encourages collaboration, creative thinking and close team working. We will help you realise and pursue your own career path, with progression through natural growth, personal development, training and regular reviews in a friendly and supportive environment.
We offer a competitive package with some great benefits in a creative workspace.
• Dedicated creative space for the development team to collaborate
• Generous flexible working arrangements
• Freedom to experiment with new services and technologies
• Dedicated time for self-learning
• Demo Fridays
• 22 days holiday (rising to 27 after 5 years) plus Bank holidays and Christmas close-down
• Access to free on-site gym
• Free, secure parking and canteen
• Contributory pension
• Excellent Occupational Health services
• Easy access from motorway (M57/M58) and Merseyrail network
Contract: Fixed term contract for 3 years
Closing date: Midnight, Monday 4th June 2018
|Contact Name:||Sara Williams|
|Telephone:||0151 296 4925|